What we do?
“We are a passionate organization who believes in ethical business practices delivers professional services with utmost emphasis on Responsible Tourism. We ensure our product and service are of high quality and of good value.”
Basanta Adventure was founded in 1998 in order to promote destination Tibet and provide a professional service to all the tourist around the world.
Basanta Adventure closely work in partnership with many international tour operators for the promotion of Tibet.
Basanta Adventure provide highly competant service to its partner organisation back by well experience and professional team.
Product and Services:
- Private Tour and Trekking holidays,
- Fixed departures,
- Customise Holidays,
- Incentive Tours
- Air Ticketing, Train ticketing, Hotels bookings, Visa arrangement.
- Famliarisation Tour, Presentation and Education about the destination
Our price are highly competitive and scientific based on business volume using different categories of Hotel from 3 to 5 Star.
Information and support:
Our partner will receive yearly schedule of flight, train, festival and schedule. Other important data on weather forecast, distance of various cities and towns, altitude, full details of partner hotels and Guides details. Documentation formalities, precautions to avoid any possible risk and uncertainty (it’s often there in Tibet Tour).Our service includes special interest tour: Self Driving Tour by 4WD, Motorbike Tour, Bicycle Tour, Photography Tour, Cultural Trips, Educational Trips, Festival Tours and more.
All pre-departure documentations like the permit and visa fess will be processed in the gateway city of Kathmandu. Permits will also be delivered to any gateway city in China if needed. Travel arrangements like, flight tickets and train tickets will be made for clients who want to travel to Lhasa through China or Kathmandu, at competitive rates. All the arrangements will be made in accordance to the traveler’s preferences.
We use selected hotels in Tibet and China where services and infrastructures are tourist friendly (western); also ensuring hotels provide special care to our valued clients. We always use comfortable transportations as per the demand and availability with utmost priority on safety.
All our office and field staffs are native Tibetans as per our company policy. Tibetan Guides are fully trained on first aid, handling emergency situations and customer care. All drivers have an experience of 5 years minimum, with training on customer care.
- We organise regular FAM trips for our partners to educate them about the destinations and experience our services.
- Basanta Adventure believes in informed, effective and immediate communication. We entertain every inquiry within 24 hours except those that require thorough research for accurate information.
- Basanta Adventure regularly organizes presentations that showcase our services and products to update our business partners and potential partners.