BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these carefully when you make a booking, then the (Basanta Adventure Treks & Expeditions Private Limited) legally binding contract is made.
“The Company” refers to Basanta Adventure Trekking & Expeditions Private Limited; License number 621/059 from Tourism Department and Revenue Department PAN number 301125961. The official register contact address is P.O. Box 8110, Narayan Chaur, Nagpokhari, Kathmandu, Nepal. Tel. + 977-1-4440237 Fax: + 977-1-4436931.
“The Client” being Tour or Trekking company using services provided by Basanta Adventure Trekking & Expeditions Private Limited
“Trip or Trekking or Expedition” means the Basanta Adventure Trekking & Expeditions Private Limited program offered to Tour or Trekking Company including all information.
This agreement is made between: The Basanta Adventure and Tour or Trekking Company Private Limited as a client.
This is GUARANTEED DEPARTURE every month.
- Maximum group size is 16 person and minimum 2 person.
- We will cancel the departure if we do not receive minimum number of person until 20 days before the departure.
- Package rate is based on Twin sharing and there will be single supplement extra
- Cost are Net, non-commissionable and inclusive of 13% VAT
- Payment: 100% before departure. Failure to make payment will affect in the process of permit formalities.
Note: As per the TTB rule, we have to submit proof of full payment or bank receipt while applying for Tibet permit.
- Flight: as per the Airline regulation
- Our costs are based on Van and Bus.
- Cancellation will be applied as per our booking terms and conditions.
CANCELLATION WILL BE APPLIED AS BELOW:
|30 days before departure||US$ 150 per person|
|07 days before departure||US$ 50% of total cost|
|02 days before departure||US$ 100% of total cost|
AIRLINE CANCELLATION POLICY:
|01.||We require full payments before issuing tickets.|
|02.||Cancellation must be done before 72 hrs before departure time. Airline will charge cancellation fee of US$ 90 per person and refund balance amount|
Important formalities before departure:
- Visa fee must be paid in cash US dollar as per the rule of Chinese Embassy which will be paid directly to the Embassy.
- While entering Tibet via China, Chinese visa must be obtained in their home country. We will issue Tibet permit and deliver in any Gateway cities of China. We must require scan copy of passport and copy of Chinese visa at least 20 days prior to arrival in gateway cities in China.
- Entering Tibet via gateway city of Kathmandu, Nepal, client must spend at least 2 nights in Kathmandu for final process of Tibet visa as per the visa working days i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- We need the following documents to apply the Tibet permits:
Clear, color scan copy of passport must be provided to us at least 20 days prior to the arrival.
Chinese Embassy visa form. (We have simplified the visa form and request client to duly fill it up and send us in advance.)
- 1 Color passport size photo (once clients arrive in Kathmandu)
- Original passport (once clients arrive in Kathmandu.)
- Booking cut off time is 20 days prior to the departure.
- You must travel in same passport that you gave copy for permit formalities in advance. Passport must be valid more than 6 months and it must be ordinary passport.
- You do not need to bring Chinese visa if you are entering Tibet via gateway city of Kathmandu. Likewise, Tibet visa will also be valid for China mainland. If you are traveling to China, please let us know your program in China and length of stay in order to apply visa as your length of stay in China. Please avoid splitting or extending Tibet visa for your further journey to China in Tibet or in China which is extremely complicated and authority may refuse to do so in China, so please carefully plan and organize before booking the trip to avoid problem in future time.
- Chinese Embassy is closed during festivals; however Embassy accommodate by accepting visa application in advance and issue visa upon the verification of the original passport. You are required to pay urgent visa fee and all necessary documents.
- In Tibet, briefing is a must in order to provide any latest information and make aware of any sensitive issues. And entertain any last minutes questions. We provide in-depth trip briefing by Tibet expert we highly recommend the last minute briefing for better understanding of the nature of the Tour.
Risk and Liability:
Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in trip of this kind, up to and including death. Therefore, you must carefully read the following Liability Release Agreement before signing at the bottom of the form.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel your program or trip. In the case of The Company canceling any
Trip due to unforeseen circumstances an alternative of similar standard will be offered. If this is not acceptable any money paid by the trip member to Basanta Adventure will be refunded (less any expenses incurred by The Company for the purpose of the Trip). The Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of cancellation.
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss, damage or accident to any luggage and property even when carried by a third party (e.g. porters or support vehicles).
- It is in the nature of a Trip of this kind that arrangements and participants have to be flexible. The day-to-day agenda and ultimate goal of the Trip are taken as aims and not as contractual obligations. It is a necessary condition of you joining to any trip that you accept this flexibility, and that you also accept that the Company cannot be held responsible for delays or alterations to the program or for expenses incurred, due to international or internal flight cancellations, automobiles and other means of conveyance, strikes, sickness, weather and other forces of nature, war, quarantine, force, major political closures and disputes.
- In the event of civil unrest or any political situations, The Company undertakes to inform of the situation as soon as The Company has knowledge of it.
- On a trip of this nature, it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the Guide who represents Basanta Adventure Treks & Expeditions. Trip Guide and staff will do their utmost to ensure that any problems are solved for the benefit of the group as a whole. The decision of the Guide as to the conduct, itinerary and objectives of the trip is final. Signing this contract signify your agreement to this.
- The Client understand and hereby acknowledge that there are inherent and other risks involved in a trip and activities of this kind and I freely and voluntarily assume those risks.
- The Client agree to hold harmless and indemnify, Basanta Adventure Treks & Expeditions Private Limited and any of their guides, leaders, agents, employees, officers, directors, owners, associates, affiliated companies, manufacturers of equipment and subcontractors, for any loss or damage, including any that results from any claim for personal injury, death or property damage. I do hereby expressly agree to defend the above-named parties against any kind of liability, actions, causes of action, debts, suits, claims and demands of any kind whatsoever, including attorney’s fees, which I or my heirs, assignees, successors or legal representatives may now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with my trip or participation in activities arranged for me by the above-named parties.
- The Client hereby release and forever discharge, Basanta Adventure Treks & Expeditions Private Limited any of their guides, leaders, agents, employees, officers, directors, owners, associates, affiliated companies, manufacturers of equipment, and subcontractors, from any and all liabilities for damage and injury or death to myself from any claim based upon negligence, recklessness, breach of warranty, contract or other legal theory, accepting for myself, my heirs, assignees, administrators, executors and all members of my family, including minors accompanying me, full responsibility for any and all such damage, injury or death which may result.
- The terms of this agreement shall also include, but not be limited to, a covenant not to sue or make a claim against any of the above-mentioned parties.
- Proper medical checkup and other preliminary arrangements of all document to Basanta Adventure in well advance as per the time limit given by Basanta Adventure related to visa process are entirely the responsibility of The Client and The Company accept no responsibility in the event that these are not completed in time for departure.
- No refund or compensation will be made or given for any unused hotel accommodation, air tickets or any other unused service or feature of the trip.
Refund, complaints and acceptance:
The Company’s agents and representatives, other than the Director, are not entitled to promise refunds for whatever reason and The Company will not be bound by any such promise.
Neither Basanta Adventure Treks & Expeditions Private Limited nor the owners of the services provided will entertain any complaint unless written notice is given to Basanta Adventure Treks & Expeditions Private Limited within 28 days of the end of the trip.
The Director of the company in writing may only waive the booking conditions.
The terms and conditions of all agreements made with The Company shall be subjected to, and Governed by, the Nepalese Law.
SIGNED ON BEHALF OF THE BASANTA ADVNETURE TREKS & EXPDETION PVT LIMITED
NAME: Basant Bajracharya
DATE: 1st December 2016
SIGNED ON BEHALF OF THE Tour or Trekking Company
Thank you for your kind support and we continue to ensure quality and personalized services at all times. Should you have any questions and need clarification, please feel free to call us or write us.