GUARANTEED FIXED DEPARTURE
Tour Name : 8 days Central Tibet Entry / Exit : Fly in / Fly out Grade : Easy Max Elevation : 5045m/16548ft Accommodation : Hotel/Guest house Meal : Bed & breakfast Transport : Flight & Private vehicle Tour Days : 08
- One hour Trans-Himalaya flight and breath taking aerial view of Everest and other highest peaks.
- The Yamdrok Tso (The Turquoise lake)
- Major and important historical sites – The Potala Palace, Sera, Drepung Monasteries, Jokhang Temple etc.
- Opportunity to experience the Yak Ride (Yaks are found mostly over 4000m elevation and is the most important animal in Tibet) and see Tibetan Mastiff Dog in Khampa La pass (extra cost).
- Offer “Lungta” prayers flag (printed prayers for the peace and good health/happiness) together with your Tibetan Guide. Offering Lungta in high passes and temple is believed to bring good fortune and long life in Tibetan culture.
Tibet -a land so rich in Culture, tradition and steeped in religion along the far flung unique landscape, also called the roof of the world. Let the age old Tibetan Myths & mysteries cast an enchanted spell that holds an every visitor in thrill and excitement. This tour offers you most of the popular sightseeing tour in Tibet including Samye, Yambhu Lakhang, Potala Palace, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery and Jokhang Temple. Khumbum Stupa, Tashilumpho monastery and Barkhor market.
The tour begins with a comprehensive trip briefing in Kathmandu followed by a sensational trans Himalayan flight to Lhasa that passes over Mt. Everest and many highest peaks of the world (if you join the tour in Kathmandu). This is the only flight fly over Mt. Everest and other highest peaks. In case you wish to start the tour in Lhasa arriving from anywhere in mainland China or taking a new train from Beijing you will be briefed about the tour by your Tibetan Guide.