Information regarding the new Tibet Visa formalities
To: Friends and Business Associates
From: Basanta Adventure, Naryan Chaur, Naxal, Kathmandu
Dated: 01st February, 2017
Re: New Tibet Visa rules.
We have been notified regarding the new Tibet Visa formalities with immediate effect:
- Photo must be as per the attached specification provided by the Chinese Embassy.
- Original passport will have to be submitted for 2 full days for visa process.
- Visa application will be accepted only in weekdays (Monday to Friday).
- Embassy will be closed during weekend Saturday and Sunday.
- Visa application will be accepted from 9.30 to 11am in any weekdays.
- Visa fee must be submitted along with the application form.
Please contact us for further information.