Accessible Tibet Tours
Our Accessible itineraries are customized specifically for the needs of our guests. Despite infrastructure for accessible tourism, there are still very specific factors to consider when planning your tour. Tours are conducted by our experienced tour guides who are helpful and compassionate, willing to go the extra mile.
Kindly note that is very important for us to know medical about the details of the guest in well advance so we plan and prepare accordingly from every perspective.
Accessible programs includes major cities such as Lhasa, ancient capital of Tibet and home of Dalai Lama. Beside it itinerary includes ancient city of Gyantse, 2nd largest city of Tibet Shigatse and many other cities. Visit Rongbuk Monastery and view the spectacular sight of Everest. Life time experience of overland drive through highest plateau on earth.
Testimonial from Julie Anne Kent, Basanta Tibet client
We would like the opportunity to provide some Feedback on the 11 day Tibet lout we had the absolute pleasure of participating in from the 30/10/18 - 08/11/18
To Say this has been one of the most enjoyable and life changing experiences for us all would be an understatement to the world-class, Personalized and caring service provided to us by Tasty and Dawa. Both of these men have gone for above and beyond what could be expected of them and we will never forget them and the beautiful region of Tibet that has touched our hearts and souls.
We would not hesitate to recommend this tour and Tashi our informative and passionate guide and Dawa our hilarious and helpful driver. It has been an experience that will stay with us our entire lives and we are deeply humbled, honoured and blessed to have shared this time with them. We will miss you both so much, Thank you endlessly
– Julie Anne Kent, Australia
- Twin sharing accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis.
- Well experience guide handling the physically challenged guest.
- Assistant Guide
- Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle.
- Monastery entrance fee
- Rongbuk Entry Fee & Everest Conservation Fee
- Tibet Travel permits.
- Emergency mineral water in the vehicle.
- Emergency portable oxygen cylinder in the vehicle.
- Trip briefing by Tibet expert & entertain question.
- Trip Information pack.
- Gift pack (prayer flag or string of flag & paper prayer Lungtha).
- Tibet Visa Fee (Acceptable in US$ cash only as per the Nationality).
- Airfare: Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu (Fare as per availability).
- Any arrangements in Nepal.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses during any rescue operation.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Alcoholic beverages & bar bills.
- All expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Gratuity to staff.
- Services not mentioned herein.