10 Days Mt Kailash Overland Tour
Tour Name : TIBET – MT KAILASH OVERLAND TOUR - 10 Days
Entry / Exit : Drive in / Drive out
Grade : Adventurous
Max Elevation : 5630m/18466Ft.
Accommodation : Hotel/Guest House
Meal : Bed & breakfast
Transport : Private vehicle
Tour Days : 10
Crossing into Tibet through recently opened ancient silk route, visit Kyirong popularly known as Happy Valley, home of great master Milarepa who received enlightenment after going through the most difficult test of his life. Driving west of Tibet on the highest plateau on earth in a well-constructed road makes the trip much enjoyable and comfortable. Spending the first two overnights in Kyirong for proper acclimatization and other night’s en-route in a traditional Tibetan lodge will give you an insight of local culture in Tibet. Enjoying the natural beauty of the Holy Mt. Kailash and the beautiful lakes, then later trekking around Mt. Kailash, are the major highlights of this trip.
Trip begins with comprehensive briefing by Tibet Expert, entertain last minute questions, and ensure you are fully prepared for the trip.
- Twin sharing and Dormitory accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis.
- English speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle.
- Monastery entrance fee.
- Tibet Travel permits.
- All necessary entrance permits.
- Yak and Yak Man
- Emergency mineral water in the vehicle.
- Emergency portable oxygen cylinder in the vehicle.
- Trip briefing by Tibet expert & entertain question.
- Trip Information pack.
- Gift pack (prayer flag or string of flag & paper prayer Lungtha).
Note: Offer Prayer flag or Lungtha (string of prayer flag) in high passes, temple for good fortune & long life.
- Tibet Visa Fee (Acceptable in US$ cash only as per the Nationality).
- Any Airfare
- Transportation: Kathmandu – Kyirong border – Kathmandu
- Any arrangements in Nepal.
- Travel insurance.
- Expenses during any rescue operation.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal Yak/Horse during the kora
- Alcoholic beverages & bar bills.
- All expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Gratuity to staff.
- Services not mentioned herein.