Basanta Adventure Treks & Expedition (BATE) was established in early 1998. Our ultimate goal is to be one of the best in our industries by achieving the highest standard of quality and sustainability work in all of our operations without any compromises to our services.
Our quality performance is one of the cornerstones of our company culture and considered a personal responsibility of all our employees and management. We are highly committed to the principle of sustainable and quality management by following our mission:
- To provide an ultimate holiday experience of a lifetime.
- To provide Tibet and Nepal as a leading tourism destination.
- To generate more skillful employees by providing them continued training.
- To conserve the natural resource of the country through sustainable tourism.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements and by learning and not repeating the same errors.
- To maintain the commitment to continual improvement and communicate our goals and objective to every employee.
- To commit to our Sustainability Policy and by maintaining/complying an effective Quality Assurance System with international standards.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with customers.